CORPUS CHRISTI INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
OFFICE OF STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
P. O. Box 110
801 Leopard Street - Corpus Christi, TX 78403
Office: 361/695-7242 Fax: 361/886-9160
The Office of Student Support Services will begin accepting 2018-2019 Student Transfer Applications beginning Thursday, March 1, 2018, through Tuesday, May 1, 2018 (applications must be postmarked or received by deadline date). Please do not leave completed application at the campus. Applications for a Student Transfer Request will be accepted only at the Office of Student Support Services at 801 Leopard Street.
- The number of transfers granted will be based on availability of space at the requested campus, grade level, and category priority order.
- Transfers received after the deadline will not be processed until after the beginning of school pending the leveling of classes, September 24, 2018.
- Due to high enrollment, space availability is substantially limited at the following schools:
- Carroll HS, King HS
- Ray HS, Veterans HS (closed to transfers)
- Adkins MS, Baker MS, Driscoll MS, Grant MS, Kaffie MS
- Barnes ES, Berlanga ES, Dawson ES, Galvan ES, Garcia ES, Hicks ES, Kolda ES, Mireles ES, Moore ES, Oak Park ES, Webb ES, Zavala ES
The Office of Student Support Services provides daily assistance to all district campuses in the areas of student attendance, discipline, transfers, and truancy.
Our resources are used to ensure continuous improvement in student achievement and school leadership.
For additional information, please contact our office:
Attendance (361) 695-7242 - Traci Garcia - Traci.Garcia1@ccisd.us
Discipline (361) 695-7241 - Nelda Vela - Nelda.Vela@ccisd.us
Transfers (361) 695-7240 - Mary Ellen Smith - Mary.Smith1@ccisd.us